Monday, June 20, 2011

winding down

went to see jane goodall talk last night at town hall. She is such a cute little lady. so inspiriing...like she went into the jungle by herself when she was in her early twenties...and that was back when africa was still wild and not influenced by tourism or anything of the sort. and she worked with david leeky! i didnt know that...dude he was like the guy who excavated the oldest human body ever found and has done tons of research and stuff on human evolution. crazy stuff.

anyways ya that was just a casual monday...no biggie.. :P and this weekend im going for my advanced divers license, so that means im doing a night dive (int the pitch black...kinda worried :P) and deep dive a navigation dive and a boat dive. wish me luck...im a little nervous

next week is my last week of school lfhlkdshlsgdjahl and marty comes!!! and my last day of school is CANADA DAY! LOL so me and my other canadian friend are gunna go crazy at school :P

No comments:

Post a Comment